Duration: 1 hour
The programme is designed to prepare your child for kindergarten. All activities will encourage your child to discover his/her own potential in problem-solving, enhance their critical thinking, prepare them to overcome separation from carer and become an active learner.
We aim to develop your child’s skills in the following areas:
- Communication and English Language Development
- Creative Development
- Personal and Social Development
- Physical Development
- Imaginative Play
- Arts and Crafts
- Music and Movement
- Story Time
- Circle Time
- Creative Play
- Developmental Play
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Term 1 (Sep 2021 – Nov 2021): $3,600 (12 lessons)
(Commence on 4 Sep 2021)
- Term 2 (Dec 2021 – Mar 2022): $4,200 (14 lessons)
(Commence on 4 Dec 2021)
- Term 3 (Apr 2022 – Jun 2022): $3,300 (11 lessons)
(Commence on 2 Apr 2022)
- A minimum number of students should be met to open the class, and is subject to availability. Please contact your preferred campus before applying.
- Enrolment for classes must be made for at least one month.
- All the children need to be accompanied by a parent or carer who will need to remain on the premises during the class.
- School doors will be opened 10 minutes prior to the lesson.
- Certificates will be given each term. (Children must attend more than 75% in each term.)