Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Children are naturally experiencing the world around them and developing theories about how the world works. In our science programme, children will learn through hands-on experiences in a wide range of experiments, providing them with opportunities to develop and practice many different skills including collaboration, teamwork, perseverance, problem-solving and literacy. All this while having a beaker full of fun!
- Making Hypothesis
- Making Discoveries
- Using Our Senses
- Learning to Observe
- Collecting Data
- Presenting Findings
- 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- 3 or More Lessons Per Week: $250 / Lesson
- 2 Lessons Per Week: $280 / Lesson
- 1 Lesson Per Week: $300 / Lesson
* Parents may choose any of the weekday classes within the same campus to mix and match in order to fulfil the discount policy requirement.
- A minimum number of students should be met to open the class, and is subject to availability. Please contact your preferred campus before applying.
- Enrolment for classes must be made for at least one month.
- School doors will be opened 10 minutes prior to the lesson.
- Certificates will be given each term. (Children must attend more than 75% in each term.)