Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
According to Unicef, music has the ability to bring people together and it contributes to better memory and cognitive skills. When children listen to music, it can change their brains and has long-lasting benefits. Both listening and playing music help children’s overall development. However, a bigger impact happens by playing and making music. They will be using their fine motor skills, learning to use their creativity and developing their mathematical skills. Music is also a natural stress reliever that can help regulate children’s emotions. Below are just some elements that will be explored.
- Rhythm and Tempo
- Different Genres of Music From Classical to Children’s Pop
- Handbells, Triangles, Shakers, Drums
- Dance and Creative Movements Using Ribbons Feathers and Other Props
- Making Our Own Instruments
- 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- 3 or More Lessons Per Week: $250 / Lesson
- 2 Lessons Per Week: $280 / Lesson
- 1 Lesson Per Week: $300 / Lesson
* Parents may choose any of the weekday classes within the same campus to mix and match in order to fulfil the discount policy requirement.
- A minimum number of students should be met to open the class, and is subject to availability. Please contact your preferred campus before applying.
- Enrolment for classes must be made for at least one month.
- School doors will be opened 10 minutes prior to the lesson.
- Certificates will be given each term. (Children must attend more than 75% in each term.)