Duration: 45 minutes
Messy Play is one of the most exciting parts of early childhood. Children have the freedom to play, discover, explore and experiment. A variety of textures and sounds invite children to have fun and learn. Messy Play can be wet or dry and children can use all parts of their bodies to explore. Many of the Messy Play materials and activities can be repeated at home in your own bathtub! Come and join us for some amazing experiences!
- Play with different materials without boundaries
- Build language and literacy skills by drawing and writing as you play
- Strengthen math and numeracy skills by dividing quantities, noticing patterns and shapes
- Encourage science exploration through their senses
- Build confidence and a risk-taking attitude as there is no right or wrong
- Foster relationships, cooperative play and social interactions with others
Children should wear clothes that can become dirty and bring an extra set to change into after the session. Please note children will go barefoot during wet messy play. Should the weather turn cooler, the materials used with be changed accordingly.
- 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM (Sat)
- $250 / Lesson
Payment to be collected by term. Please contact your preferred campus for more details on scheduling.
- A minimum number of students should be met to open the class, and is subject to availability. Please contact your preferred campus before applying.
- Enrolment for classes must be made for at least one month.
- All the children need to be accompanied by a parent or carer who will need to remain on the premises during the class.
- School doors will be opened 10 minutes prior to the lesson.