Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Let’s get the children off the screens and move for a healthier lifestyle. Does your little one love to move to the music? Our new dance class helps them learn movements and routines to build coordination while having fun. We will use lively songs to teach various dance moves to get the children moving and grooving. Dancing can help build listening skills, numeracy and foster teamwork. Come and join Let’s Dance and start dancing together and use that energy in a creative way. This class is for children ages 2-6.
Physical Health Benefits of Dance for Young Children
- Improved Condition of Heart and Lungs
- Increased Muscular Strength, Endurance and Aerobic Fitness
- Better Coordination
- Better Agility
- Better Flexibility
- Healthy Blood Pressure
- Improved Overall Balance
- Improved Spatial Awareness
Non-Physical Health Benefits of Dance for Young Children
- Increased Overall Physical Confidence
- Improved General and Psychological Wellbeing
- Greater Self-confidence
- Greater Self-esteem
- Greater Self-motivation
- Improved Mental Dexterity
- Better Social Skills
- 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- 3 or More Lessons Per Week: $250 / Lesson
- 2 Lessons Per Week: $280 / Lesson
- 1 Lesson Per Week: $300 / Lesson
* Parents may choose any of the weekday classes within the same campus to mix and match in order to fulfil the discount policy requirement.
- A minimum number of students should be met to open the class, and is subject to availability. Please contact your preferred campus before applying.
- Enrolment for classes must be made for at least one month.
- School doors will be opened 10 minutes prior to the lesson.
- Certificates will be given each term. (Children must attend more than 75% in each term.)