Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Educators tell us that art encourages fine motor skills, neural development, and problem-solving abilities and that it can be used effectively to teach and understand other key subjects such as reading, writing, math, and science.
Therapists tell us that art is valuable because it allows children to process their world, to deal with sometimes scary emotions safely, and because it gives them critical sensory input.
Artists tell us that art is important for its own sake—as a source of beauty and expression, as well as simply for the process of creating.
Kids tell us that art is fun, an activity they enjoy.
Art is naturally linked to creativity, an attribute that is increasingly being touted as one of the most important factors for the success of individuals, organisations, and cultures.
- Using different tools to create their masterpieces
- Exploring colours and expressing their creativity
- Making crafts and paper toys
- Learning to paper fold and origami
- Making simple video productions
- 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- 3 or More Lessons Per Week: $250 / Lesson
- 2 Lessons Per Week: $280 / Lesson
- 1 Lesson Per Week: $300 / Lesson
* Parents may choose any of the weekday classes within the same campus to mix and match in order to fulfil the discount policy requirement.
- A minimum number of students should be met to open the class, and is subject to availability. Please contact your preferred campus before applying.
- Enrolment for classes must be made for at least one month.
- School doors will be opened 10 minutes prior to the lesson.
- Certificates will be given each term. (Children must attend more than 75% in each term.)